Rutherford County Airport is located on 280 acres and has an average of 33 aircraft operations a day.
- Location: 110 Marchman Field Drive Rutherfordton, NC 28139
- Phone: (828) 287-0800
- Hours: Open Daily from 9AM till 6PM
- Full Service Fuel and Courtesy Car is Available During Regular Hours of Operation
- 24/7 Self Service Fuel Available and Pilot Lounge with Restrooms
- Afterhours Assistance or Services call the Airport’s Main Line (828) 287-0800
- Please CLICK HERE for KFQD information and current fuel prices.
Relating to 2021 Meeting Schedule
Whereas, the Rutherford Airport Authority is authorized by its enabling legislation to establish its regular meeting dates; and
Whereas, the Rutherford Airport Authority has determined that it desires to modify its regular meeting dates for the year 2021.
Now, therefore, be it resolved that the Rutherford County Airport Authority regularly scheduled meetings will be held bimonthly on the first Monday of the month at 4:00 P.M. on the dates shown below for the year 2021 and that such regular meetings will be held in the Rutherford County Office Building, 289 North Main Street, Rutherfordton, NC in the County Commissioners’ Meeting Room. Special meetings will be scheduled as needed.
March 01, 2021
May 03, 2021
*July 06, 2021
*September 07, 2021
November 01, 2021
January 3, 2022
Adopted this the 4th day of January, 2021.
*Meeting on Tuesday because of holiday on Monday.
Don't Forget Lunch!
Check out the 57 Alpha Cafe located at Marchman Field, known for its delicious, mouthwatering cheeseburger and best banana pudding in the south! Open Tuesday through Sunday, 11:00 am - 1:30 pm.
Attention: Due to limited staffing, please call Cafe at (828)223-1934 to confirm it is open for business. Call airport staff if you are unable to reach restaurant staff.