Forms and Specs

Following is a list of the most common forms we use. These forms may be downloaded for your convenience. Some of them must be notarized. This can be done in our office or by any Notary Public.


Demolition of residence

If your demolition is in the town limits of Rutherfordton, Spindale, Forest City, Lake Lure, or Chimney Rock, the town will permit and inspect your demolition.


Special Flood Hazard Areas (SFHA, flood plain)

Once you have an assigned building inspector, it is best to talk with him as he will know you, your site, and your project, and can best answer your questions or concerns. Until that time and for general inquiries, inspection/permit requests, or for correspondences related to your permit such as termite verifications, engineering designs, etc., please e-mail us at Please be sure to reference your permit number if you have one assigned.